- Category: Software (Mobile & Web)
- Project date: Jan 2022 - July 2022
- Project value: $30k+
- Feedback: "Fast and high-quality development, the MVP was ready on time."
The client is a German restaurant chain with restaurants in over 10 cities.
The client wanted to develop a food delivery app for its restaurant chain for both iOS and Android that included advanced cart management and optimization, maps integration for user location, and card payments.
Brainstorm developers build native Android and iOS apps for the restaurant chain with advanced features. Some of the features include:
- Firebase integration for orders, notifications, and coupon codes.
- User login and authorization through Google OAuth 2.0 and Apple ID.
- Google Maps and Apple Maps integration to calculate distance and delivery surcharge.
- PayPal SDK integration for card payments.
- Web admin panel in PHP for easy changes to prices, the menu, and restaurant management.
The restaurant chain wanted to trial the app MVP with its users and received positive feedback. However, the breakthrough of other delivery apps in the same market (Wolt, Lieferando, Uber Eats), made it difficult to pursue the app for one particular restaurant chain.
Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective-C
Frameworks and Tools
Firebase, PayPal SDK, Google Maps SDK, Apple Maps